|Tips for Tenants|
|1. Application Process:
2. When can I move in? – Wed Property Management arranges leases commencing on the 1st day of each month.
3. Notify your current service providers/utilities companies – Check with individual providers/companies to confirm their specific requirements, usually 30-60 days notice is required for termination or change. Upon confirmation of your new Lease commencement date, make arrangements for new services (e.g. telephone, cable/internet, etc.).
4. Pets – Pets are permitted at some locations. Please confirm with Wed Property Management BEFORE you sign your lease to avoid disappointment. A signed Acknowledgement Form will be required by pet owners to assume all responsibility for any damages caused or resulting from their pets.
5. Facilities – Many of our condominium building offer great amenities including fitness room, hobby room, on-site party rooms, etc. These facilities are steps away are included in your rental fees.
6. Parking – All condominium units included one (1) outdoor parking space. Garage and additional outdoor parking spaces may be available at an additional cost. Contact Wed Property Management for prices, terms, and availability.